Service Requests


Are you looking to get some work done? We can help. Choose a service request below to get started on your new power connection, electrical permit, tree trim or more:

help-me-move_orange-circleHelp Me Move
Start, stop or transfer your service, or update your details.


streetlight-troubles_orange-circleReport Streetlight Troubles
Let us know if there is a burnt-out streetlight in your area.


new_connections_orange-circleNew Connections
Apply for a new service connection.


modify_existing_orange-circleModify Existing Urban Electrical Service
Move your service when building, or bury overhead lines.


temporary-electrical_orange-circleTemporary Urban Residential Electrical Service
Temporary service while you build your new home or cabin.


modify_existing_orange-circleModify Existing Rural Electrical Service
Bury overhead lines, or get support service to a backup generator.


electrical-permit_orange-circleElectrical Permits and Inspections
Electrical permits and inspections information at your fingertips.


gas_permits_orange-circleGas Permits and Inspections
Permits are required when doing any gas work in your home.


underground_lines_orange-circleLocate Underground Power Lines
It’s free, keeps you safe and prevents potential power outages.


manage_trees_orange-circleRequest Tree Trimming
Request trimming if you have a tree near or in contact with a line.


electrical-emergencies_orange-circleReport Damage to SaskPower Property
Let us know if you’ve seen damaged SaskPower property.


line-move_orange-circleRequest Oversized Load Move
Apply to have power lines or electrical facilities moved.


seedlings_orange-circleApply for Free Seedlings
We provide a selection of tree and shrub seedlings free of charge.


Electric Service Facilities Investment Guidelines

SaskPower may invest in new or expanded electrical services or in alterations to existing electrical services.
Learn more

Express Yourself

This page makes me feel: