Did you know that, on average, lighting accounts for nearly 40 per cent of a business’s electricity use?
The Commercial Lighting Incentive provides businesses in Saskatchewan with access to select, premium energy-efficient lighting equipment at a discounted price. The program can help significantly lower your business’s electricity costs.
- Save money on your power bills
- Enhanced productivity and improved customer experience as a result of improved lighting
- Reduced maintenance costs (new, efficient lighting requires less maintenance)
- Using less electricity is good for the environment
- Instant savings when your contractor purchases qualified lighting equipment through a participating electrical distributor
Who Can Apply?
- The Commercial Lighting Incentive is open to any Saskatchewan business that purchases lighting and electrical equipment through an electrical contractor
- The equipment purchased must be on the Qualified Product List
Ready to Get Started?