Your online account will make it easy for you to:
- View bills
- Submit your monthly meter readings
- Pay your power bill by credit card or online banking
- Sign up for equalized and automatic payments (except for child accounts)
- Go paperless!
- Ask us questions
- Get alerts when it's time to pay your bill or read your meter
- Download your usage to get a better idea about your power use at peak times.
- View all billing and usage for each of your consolidated accounts.
- If you have a Smart Meter:
- You can see your usage in 15 minute time blocks.
- See and download your peak power use data.
What You Need to Sign Up:
- Your email address. This will be your user ID.
- A password of your choice (min. 8 characters)
- The name exactly as it appears on your bill (max. 25 characters)
- Your SaskPower account number
- A valid email address
Ready to Get Started?
Forgot Your Password?
Use your user ID to create another password. Once it’s made we’ll email you. If you’re having problems signing up or resetting your password, call us at 1-888-757-6937.
Have more questions about signing up?
Check out our online account Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).