We're looking for your ideas on how we can support solar power for our homes, communities and businesses in Saskatchewan.
Over the coming weeks, we'll be consulting with key stakeholders and suppliers in the solar industry. We also want to hear from you.
- What principles should guide us in the creation of new programs for solar?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of options to support solar power in Saskatchewan?
- What role should we (SaskPower) play to best support solar power in Saskatchewan?
Our current goal is to add 60 MW of utility-scale solar generation by 2021. That 60 MW will be roughly divided in three equal parts:
- SaskPower-led procurement (20 MW)
- Partnership with First Nations Power Authority (FNPA) (20 MW)
- Community-based projects (20 MW)
Join the Conversation
Please provide us your feedback through the online survey.
For any additional comments or questions, please email us at email@example.com.
We hope to hear from you!