To connect your electrical services to our facilities, you must follow the Electric Service Requirements. These were created to help:
- make sure we follow the Canadian Electrical Code
- protect personnel and equipment
- observe operational needs
- provide facility connection options
If they aren’t followed, we can refuse a service request. It’s important for us to make sure the public’s safe and maintain standardized service.
Changes to the Requirements
You can request changes to the Electric Service Requirements in certain instances. These must be:
- received in writing by fax or mail
- accompanied by drawings
- received before construction starts
If approved, a change is valid only for the service requested.
For more details, please contact permits and inspections:
Phone: 1-888-757-6937 (option 5)
Ready to Get Started?
Request Your Service Today!