Step 1: Determine Your Eligibility
When determining if organizations are eligible for a silent auction or raffle item, we evaluate every application we receive based on our support criteria:
- is raising funds for a Saskatchewan-based non-profit or charitable organization;
- will use the item in a silent auction or raffle to fund-raise for a non-profit or charitable organization;
- is not affiliated with political organizations and political parties;
- is not an advocacy group;
- provides services and activities without regard to race, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, or other contentious beliefs;
- provides services and activities without religious or other contentious beliefs; and
- has not applied previously this fiscal year.
Step 2: Apply for Support
Are you confident that your organization or initiative meets our eligibility requirements? If so, use our online application to apply.
Before you start
We know that you’re busy. If you haven’t already reviewed the eligibility criteria, please do so before applying.
Complete the online application. It takes approximately 5 to 15 minutes to complete.
Once you've submitted your application, you'll get an email confirming we've received it. We’ll review your application and let you know if we can provide the support you requested. Please allow four to six weeks for your application to be processed. If you require further support or have questions about the application process, please contact us.