Your MySaskPower account will make it easy for you to:
- Eliminate outside materials in your home by switching to paperless billing
- Keep track of your bill, including payment reminders and your billing history
- Pay your bills how you prefer, including credit card, and setting preferences like equalized and automatic payments
- Keep your bills accurate. You’ll get reminders when it’s time to submit your monthly meter reading, and you can submit through your account
What You Need to Sign Up:
- Your email address. This will be your user ID.
- A password of your choice (min. 8 characters)
- A copy of your bill, which includes:
- the name exactly as it appears on your bill (max. 25 characters)
- Your SaskPower account number
Ready to Get Started?
Forgot Your Password?
Use your user ID to create another password. Once it’s made we’ll email you. If you’re having problems signing up or resetting your password, call us at 1-888-757-6937.
Have more questions about signing up?
Check out our MySaskPower account Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
COVID-19 Payment Plan Request Form
If you’ve fallen behind in your bill payments, we’re temporarily offering the ability to pay off any outstanding balance over the next year with equal monthly instalments. If payments are maintained, interest will not be charged.