High utility bills can be stressful for lower-income households. And it can be costly to make energy efficient upgrades to your home. Let us help you with our new Energy Assistance Program.
This program is funded in part by the Government of Canada. All SaskPower customers in the province are eligible. The City of Saskatoon and the City of Swift Current Light and Power have partnered with SaskPower, making it possible for their customers to apply.
If you have questions about the program or need help signing up:Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can save up to $230 a year on your utility bills.
Make your home energy efficient for free!
Want to Participate?Our Home Energy Advisors will come to your home and complete a walkthrough.
They'll upgrade your home with free energy efficient items that’ll help you save money, like:
- Smart thermostat
- ENERGY STAR LED light bulbs
- Smart power strip
- High-efficiency showerheads
- Aerators (kitchen and bathroom)
- Drying rack
The Home Energy Advisors will also give you simple everyday tips to help keep your energy use down. This will help you save money on your utility bills.
This program has limited space – apply today!
To qualify for the program, you must:
- own or rent a single-detached home or semi-attached home
- live in the home year-round
- be a customer of SaskPower, Saskatoon Light and Power or Swift Current Light and Power
- meet the income limits below:
|Number of People Living in Your Home||Total Household Income|
Before You Apply
You’ll need to provide:
- a Notice of Assessment from the previous year for every household member over the age of 18
For your privacy, we ask that you black out all the details in your Notice of Assessment except:
- your name and address
- the tax year
- line 150 – Total income
Here’s an example:
Ready to Get Started?