Unless otherwise specified, regular working hours for the purposes of charge services are defined as 08:00 to 17:00 from Monday to Friday inclusive, excepting statutory holidays.
HIGH‑PRIORITY CALLS will be attended to prior to any ROUTINE CALL.
If you request a meter reading because you are moving in or out, or you are requesting an additional read that falls in between your regularly-scheduled meter readings, you may need to pay a fee.
This doesn't apply to:
- Regularly scheduled meter readings
- Meter readings that you don’t request
- New accounts in the first six months (as determined by SaskPower)
- Landlords who have a "Landlord Agreement" with us Not available to oilfield, irrigation and industrial customers billed by MV-90
2. Service calls or service calls outside of regular business hours – $90 plus GST $250 plus GST (outside of regular working hours 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
You will be charged if a serviceperson is required to come to your home because of:
- No power due to the pole breaker, main or sub breaker when we’ve asked you to check the specific breaker and you didn’t do so
- A repeat call caused by equipment problems that we've asked you to correct
- A service call outside of regular working hours, including connecting a new service after hours
- An after-hours tenancy change meter read
- A tenancy change where a Serviceperson needs to reconnect service or install a meter. Excluding Landlords party to a "Landlord Agreement"
- Removing or reinstalling a customer's meter which has been disconnected because they haven’t applied for power
- Disconnecting or reconnecting a customer’s service because of a defect notice. The Inspections Branch issues all notices.
- $90 (plus GST) during regular business and $250 (plus GST) outside of regular working hours. Regular working hours are Monday to Friday, 8-5 p.m., excluding statutory holidays.
4. Requesting a meter dispute test, as performed by Measurement Canada. This charge is refunded if the meter is found to be working improperly.
- $220 (plus GST) - Self-contained meter (Residential and most small farm and general service customers)
- $395 (plus GST) - Transformer-rated meter (Usually only applies to larger services).
No charge for:
- Account information required by SaskPower to participate in customer programs.
- Billing history provided to Social Services.
This service includes one-time requests for specific billing records that need:
- separate programming requirements
- data manipulation