In the fall of 2022, we began engaging with people across the province on how we’ll supply power to Saskatchewan beyond 2030. We’ve now completed Stage 3 — Future Power Supply Scenario Exploration. In this stage we shared supply option scenarios and discussed their benefits and trade-offs. We’re now in the reporting phase of Stage 3. The Stage 3 summary and full report will be available in March 2024.
We’ll share the draft long-term integrated supply plan for you to review. We’ll also check in to see how the plan aligns with your priorities, identify any gaps that we missed and collect your feedback.
We’ve been sharing information and hosting dialogue sessions on the future of power in the province over the last few years. Check out what we’ve heard so far:
- Conversations with Chamber of Commerce Members
- Deliberative Dialogue Executive Summary
- Deliberative Dialogue Detailed Report
- Deliberative Dialogue Verbatim comments, Follow-up Questions and Suggested Resources
- Fall Survey Results
- FNPA - Engagement and Consultation Best Practices May 2021
- FNPA - Nation to Nation Engagement Oct 2020
- Grid 101 Summary and Q&A
- SARM 2019 Feedback Summary