Where: Lloydminster, SK
Fuel source: Natural Gas
Power capacity: 228 megawatts (MW)
Facts about the Meridian Cogeneration Station
- Located at Husky’s heavy oil upgrader site near.
- Owned by Meridian Limited Partnership, a wholly-owned entity of Stanley Energy Inc.
- This power station has 2 natural gas units and a steam turbine.
- We buy the power produced by the power station. This was our first large-scale cogeneration energy purchase.
- The power station also creates steam for Husky’s Lloydminster heavy oil upgrader operations
This page makes me feel: