First Nations Power Authority and SaskPower are partnering to bring several Indigenous engagement sessions to communities around Saskatchewan. Sessions are scheduled from 9 am to 3:30 pm for:
- Sept. 27 – Regina
- Sept. 28 and 29 – Saskatoon
To attend in person or virtually, register at Eventbrite today.
Thank you to everyone who participated in our online deliberative dialogue sessions about the future power system in May and June. Visit What We’ve Heard From You to view the final report of what we learned.
Complete this 5-minute survey to help us determine what’s next this fall.
Check back to this page often for future events.
We Want to Hear from You
We’re on track to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by at least 50% below 2005 levels by 2030. But more needs to be done. And we want to hear from you.
Planning for a low-carbon future is a once-in-a-generation opportunity to:
- Rethink how we serve our customers
- Develop a more inclusive approach to working with Indigenous rightsholders
There’s no single right or wrong path. So, we want to know:
- What you think is important
- What you hope to see included in our long-term strategy to power our province
- What do you need from us so you can better understand our future planning efforts?
- Looking ahead, how do you want to stay involved in this conversation?