Nuclear Power in Saskatchewan webinar for Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities (SARM) members only
Oct. 27 from 10 to 11:30 am
SARM members can register here.
Nuclear Power in Saskatchewan webinar for Saskatchewan Association of Urban Municipalities (SUMA) members only
Oct. 28, from 10 to 11:30 am
SUMA members can register by emailing email@example.com.
Thank you to those who participated in the First Nations Power Authority and SaskPower Indigenous engagement sessions around the province in September. We're currently compiling what we've learned from the sessions and will be sharing the report soon.
Visit What We’ve Heard From You to view the final report from our deliberative dialogue sessions in May and June.
Complete this 5-minute survey to tell us what you want to learn more about this fall.
We Want to Hear from You
We’re on track to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by at least 50% below 2005 levels by 2030. But more needs to be done. And we want to hear from you.
Planning for a low-carbon future is a once-in-a-generation opportunity to:
- Rethink how we serve our customers
- Develop a more inclusive approach to working with Indigenous rightsholders
There’s no single right or wrong path. So, we want to know:
- What you think is important
- What you hope to see included in our long-term strategy to power our province
- What do you need from us so you can better understand our future planning efforts?
- Looking ahead, how do you want to stay involved in this conversation?