Whether you’ve purchased a discounted product or not, we want to hear from you! Complete this survey and be entered for a chance to win a $200 gift card.
Make the switch to energy-efficient products today and start seeing savings on your power and energy bills! Visit participating retailers until Dec. 10 to get in-store savings on select products.
Purchase any of the eligible energy-efficient products from participating retailers and save money:
- Select ENERGY STAR ® certified specialty LED bulbs - $7 off per package
- Select ENERGY STAR ® certified LED fixtures - $15 off per package
- Select energy-efficient controls (dimmers, motion sensors, occupancy sensors and indoor timers) - $8 off per package
- ENERGY STAR ® Smart thermostats (in collaboration with SaskEnergy) - $75 off per package
Visit any of the listed participating retailers across Saskatchewan to receive a discount on eligible products:
- Costco - Regina and Saskatoon locations
- Home Depot - Regina and Saskatoon locations
- Best Buy - Regina, Saskatoon and Prince Albert locations
- Federated Co-operatives Limited (Co-op) - multiple locations across Saskatchewan
- Home Hardware - multiple locations across Saskatchewan
- Luminesque Lighting - Regina location
- McMunn & Yates - Yorkton and Kamsack locations
Why Switch to Energy-Efficient Products?
Energy efficiency means using less energy to get the same job done. And in the process, saving money and reducing pollution. Many products, homes and buildings use more energy than they need and sometimes even waste it.
By being efficient and lowering your energy use, you can reduce your monthly bills and make energy more affordable.
Did you know that:
- Lighting accounts for about 17% of your home power costs? Switching 1 light bulb to an energy-efficient bulb can save you more than $100 over its lifetime.
- Lighting controls like dimmers, sensors and timers, will also help you manage the amount of energy used, making sure you’re only using power for lighting when you need to.
- Smart thermostats ensure efficiency by putting you in control of your home’s heating and cooling systems, even when you’re not home! They allow you to make changes remotely, use sensors to learn your behaviour and they can even adjust themselves based on outside conditions. An ENERGY STAR® certified connected thermostat can save you at least 8% of your home's annual energy use.