The majority of procurement for the facility will be managed by Burns & McDonnell, an engineering, procurement and construction firm.
SaskPower and Burns & McDonnell procurement supplier information presentations are included below for anyone looking to learn more:
- SaskPower - September 2016
- Burns and McDonnell - September 2016
- Burns and McDonnell - April 2017
- Burns and McDonnell - November 2017
- Burns and McDonnell - March 2018
SaskPower, Burns & McDonnell and our subcontractors are committed to sharing opportunities for the Chinook Project.
Burns & McDonnell procurement status and information:
- Equipment Procurement Status Report
- Service Procurement Status Report
- Additional Procurement Inquiry Contacts
SaskPower procurement scope includes:
- Water line, construction and commissioning
- Awarded to HWY #1 Contracting in September 2017
Learn more about Doing Business With SaskPower.
Questions about Chinook?