Wondering what the Saskatchewan Turnkey Program is? It helps aid the design and construction of shallow underground utility services. And, it’s delivered by SaskPower, SaskEnergy, SaskTel and local cable providers.
- gives subdivision developers more control over their schedules
- provides timely, cost-effective and coordinated service to residential customers
- organizes power, gas, telephone and cable line installations in a common trench
To take part in the Saskatchewan Turnkey Program, developers must:
- know how to design and manage the construction of shallow underground utility facilities; and
- follow the Saskatchewan Turnkey Program standards and guidelines.
The following guidelines and forms will help developers through the process.
Joint Turnkey Program Guidelines and Forms
- Developer’s Guide to Turnkey Subdivisions
- Governing Terms and Conditions for Turnkey Subdivision Program
- Turnkey Drafting Guidelines
Turnkey Drafting AutoCAD Toolset
SaskPower Standards and Specifications
- SaskPower Turnkey Construction Specifications
- Underground Residential Distribution Standard Engineering Practices
- Residential Streetlight Standard Engineering Practices
- SaskPower Turnkey Construction Standards
- SaskPower Approved Material
- SaskPower Material Specifications
- Residential Voltage Drop Calculator
- Streetlight Voltage Drop Calculator