1. What’s the External Contractor and Vendor Portal?
The External Contractor and Vendor Portal is a secure self-serve portal to be used by our external vendors and partners to securely login to SaskPower applications that are required to complete their day-to-day work. The portal is also a way for external vendors and partners to manage their own users.
2. How do I access the External Contractor and Vendor Portal?
There are 3 ways to access the portal:
- Navigate to the website: partner.saskpower.com
- Click on the 'Login' button found on the Contractors page.
- Use the link emailed to you in your invitation to use the portal.
Please note, you must review and accept the Terms and Conditions before using the portal.
3. Who do I reach out to if I’m having issues logging into the External Contractor and Vendor Portal?
Email our support team at email@example.com.
4. What do I do if there are issues with an application within the External Contractor and Vendor Portal?
First, try and refresh the screen. If this doesn’t fix the issues, there are 3 ways to get assistance:
- Click the ‘Job Aids’ link within the portal for more ‘how to’ information.
- Contact your company’s Primary Administrator.
- If you’re still having issues — after trying the above suggestions — please have your Primary Administrator contact your SaskPower Contract Administrator.
5. My company’s application doesn’t appear in the portal. Who should I contact?
If your company’s application icon isn’t displaying on the ‘My Apps’ page, your Primary Administrator may need to provide you access. If your Primary Administrator or Delegated Administrator can’t resolve the issue, please have your Primary Administrator contact your SaskPower Contract Administrator.
6. Do I need to be registered with Microsoft to access the portal?
Yes — once you’ve received an emailed invitation to the portal, you’ll need to register your email with Microsoft to access the portal. Follow the steps provided in the email.
If your email is already registered with Microsoft, you don’t need to go through this process.
7. How do I set up multi-factor authentication (MFA) with Microsoft?
Once your email is registered, you’ll be prompted to set up Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) to ensure the security of the Partner Portal.
8. What if I forgot my username and/or password?
When initially registering to access the portal, you were required to register an email with Microsoft. To sign into the portal, you’d input this email address along with a password you set.
If you no longer remember the email or password registered, simply select ‘Can’t access your account’ on the portal login page.
Microsoft will then guide you through a series of steps to recover your account and regain access into the portal.
Please find our username and email ID registration protocols below:
- Use uppercase and lowercase letters, numerals, and special characters in non-obvious arrangements.
- Create a username that is easy for you to remember, but difficult for someone else to guess.
- Using different usernames for individual accounts makes it harder accessing information for hackers.
- Please provide your email ID and name responsibly. For example, the email ID BigBreakerDaddy@gmail.com would be identified as unprofessional.
- Never use a Social Insurance Number as a username.
- Never disclose your External Contractor and Vendor Portal username to others or store your username on paper or in an unencrypted computer file.
- Please remember that we’ll never ask you to supply your personal information.