Bryan Leverick joined the SaskPower Board of Directors in 2008. He is the President of Alliance Energy Ltd. and has been with the company since 1974.
Mr. Leverick has a Business Administration Certificate from the University of Saskatchewan. He holds a Chartered Director designation from McMaster University and is a journeyman electrician with a Gold Seal in project management from the Canadian Construction Association.
In 2003, the Saskatchewan Construction Association awarded Mr. Leverick the Distinguished Service Award. It also awarded him the Person of the Year Award in 2006. He is an avid supporter of the Ronald McDonald House and the Farm in the Dell, a non-profit that provides residential and vocational opportunities for adults with developmental disabilities in a rural, farm-like setting.
Board and Volunteer Positions
- Member, Board of Directors, Ducks Unlimited Canada
- Member, Board of Directors, Saskatoon Club
- Past Chair, Board of Directors, Royal University Hospital Foundation
- Past Chair, Board of Directors, Canadian Electrical Contractors Association
- Past President, Saskatchewan Construction Association
- Past President, Saskatchewan Bid Depository
- Past President, Saskatoon Construction Association
- Past President, Electrical Contractors Association
- Past Chair, Board of Directors, Saskatoon Regional Economic Development Authority
- Past Chair, Board of Directors, Saskatoon City Hospital Foundation