Member, Prince Albert
Fred Matheson became a member of the SaskPower Board of Directors in 2018.
He’s the owner of Ted Matheson Men’s Wear, a third-generation business in Prince Albert.
Mr. Matheson served as a Prince Albert City Councillor from 2006 to 2009.
Awards and Accolades
- Prince Albert Chamber of Commerce Business Leader of the Year (2013)
- Prince Albert Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year (2013)
- Recipient of the Commemorative Centennial Medal of Saskatchewan (2005)
- Saskatchewan ABEX Community Cornerstone Award (2014)
Volunteer and Board Positions
- Life member of the Prince Albert Chamber of Commerce
- Past President of the Kinsmen Club of Prince Albert
- Past Deputy Governor of the Kinsmen Club of Saskatchewan
- Past Chairman of the Prince Albert Downtown Business Association
- Past Chairman of the Prince Albert Police Commission
- Past Chairman of the board of Mont St. Joseph
- Member of the Prince Albert Community Futures Board
- E.A. Rawlinson Center fundraising committee
- Alfred Jenkins Center fundraising committee
Mr. Matheson is a graduate of the University of Saskatchewan. He and his wife, Colette, have 2 children.