Member, Prince Albert
Fred Matheson joined the SaskPower Board of Directors in 2018. He is the owner of Ted Matheson Men’s Wear, a third-generation business in Prince Albert. Mr. Matheson served as a Prince Albert City Councillor from 2006 to 2009.
Mr. Matheson was a recipient of the Commemorative Centennial Medal of Saskatchewan in 2005. He was named Prince Albert Chamber of Commerce Business Leader of the Year in 2013 and won the Saskatchewan ABEX Community Cornerstone Award in 2014. He was recognized as a Lifetime Member of the Prince Albert Chamber of Commerce in 2017.Mr. Matheson is a graduate of the University of Saskatchewan. He and his wife, Colette, have two children.
Board and Volunteer Positions
- Past President, Kinsmen Club of Prince Albert
- Past Deputy Governor, Kinsmen Club of Saskatchewan
- Past Chair, Board of Directors, Prince Albert Downtown Business Association
- Past Chair, Board of Directors, Prince Albert Police Commission
- Past Chair, Board of Directors, Mont St. Joseph
- Past member, Board of Directors, Prince Albert Community Futures
- Past member, E.A. Rawlinson Center Fundraising Committee
- Past member, Alfred Jenkins Center Fundraising Committee