Vice-President, Human Resources and Safety
Kathy McCrum became Vice-President of Human Resources and Safety in November 2017. Before that, she was director of Human Resources at the Co-op Refinery Complex.
Mrs. McCrum also worked for Kramer LTD (CAT). She was vice-president, Human Resources and Safety. In this role, she worked with the leadership team and executives. They were in Illinois and across the Americas.
She started her career with Canadian Pacific Railway. She held managerial roles in Human Resources, Customer Service Operations and Business Development. She was also a member of the American Railway Engineer and Maintenance Association.
- Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Regina
- Canadian Professional Human Resource designation
- Personal and Professional Coaching Certification through Concordia University
Volunteer and Board Positions
- Regina Exhibition Association Limited Board (operating Evraz Place)
- WorkSafe Saskatchewan Board of Directors
- Certified fitness instructor