The following codes are currently in effect in Saskatchewan:
- B149.1-15 — Natural Gas and Propane Installation Code
- B149.2-15 — Propane Storage and Handling Code
- CAN/CSA-B105-M93 (R2007) — Code for Digester Gas and Landfill Gas Installations
- CAN/CSA-B108-99 (R2006) — Natural Gas Fuelling Stations Installation Code
- B149.3-15 — Code for the Field Approval of Fuel-related Components on Appliances and Equipment
Saskatchewan Codes of Practice
Gas Inspections Act and Regulations
All gas equipment needs to be certified and approved as per the Gas Inspections Act and Regulations.
- View consolidated versions (incorporating all of the updates) of the Gas Inspection Act, 1993.
- View consolidated versions of the Gas Inspection Regulations.
For more information about either of these publications, contact permits and inspections.
For more information, contact permits and inspections: