High utility bills can be stressful for lower-income households. And it can be costly to make energy efficient upgrades to your home. Let us help you with our new Energy Assistance Program.
All Saskatchewan residents who meet the program eligibility below are welcome to apply. This program is offered in partnership with the Government of Canada, the City of Saskatoon and the City of Swift Current Light and Power.
You can save up to $230 a year on your utility bills.
Make your home energy efficient for free!
Want to Participate?Our Home Energy Advisors will come to your home and complete a walkthrough.
They'll upgrade your home with free energy efficient items that’ll help you save money, like:
- Smart thermostat
- ENERGY STAR LED light bulbs
- Smart power strip
- High-efficiency showerheads
- Aerators (kitchen and bathroom)
- Drying rack
The Home Energy Advisors will also give you simple everyday tips to help keep your energy use down. This will help you save money on your utility bills.
This program has limited space – apply today!
To qualify for the program, you must:
- Own or rent a single-detached home or semi-attached home
- If you're renting, get the consent of your landlord to participate
- Live in the home year-round
- Be a customer of SaskPower, Saskatoon Light and Power or Swift Current Light and Power
- Meet the income limits below:
|Number of People Living in Your Home||Total Household Income|