You’re in the right place to take the first step towards:
- eliminating meter reading estimates
- getting access to your detailed power use data
- helping us modernize Saskatchewan’s power grid
What You'll Need
Sign into MySaskPower now or grab a copy of your paper bill as you’ll need:
- The name on your account exactly as it appears on your bill
- Your SaskPower account number
- The address of the property where you’d like the meter installed
- Please note: we're only accepting applications for single-family homes. This is because we are ensuring the pilot is on a volunteer basis only. They’ll be included in a later phase.
Need More Information Before You Decide?
Learn more about why a smart meter is right for you.
After You’ve Submitted Your Form
Here’s what happens next:
- You’ll get an automatic reply from our system. This reply lets you know we got your information and provides you with a confirmation number.
- You’ll get a thank you email from us to let you know we’ve added your information to the list of customers who’ve requested a meter.
- You’ll get a confirmation email that you will be a part of the pilot and what to expect next.