Get the full picture when it comes to your energy consumption. Our Home Online Energy Assessment illustrates the factors that contribute to your power and natural gas costs.
It helps you understand where your money is going and then shows you how you can save. When you know where your money is going it’s easier to make money-saving decisions!
- The tool is free and easy to use.
- Receive customized information on efficiency upgrades that could save you money on your bill.
- Receive tips for no-cost and low-cost actions that can save you money.
- Receive information on incentive programs that we offer to help make your home more power-efficient.
- Renovating? This is a great way to identify areas where you could improve your home’s efficiency BEFORE you start.
Who Can Take Part
- All customers, developed for homeowners
Understand your natural gas and power consumption to be as efficient as possible when it comes to your home’s energy consumption!
We’ve worked with SaskEnergy to get the most current natural gas rates and encourage you to visit their website after you have taken the assessment for even more tips on how to save.
*This assessment provides general consumption information and ways to save on your utility bills. This is not a representation of exact savings you could see on your utility bills. The estimated calculations do not include taxes or surcharges.
Download our program information sheet.