Bevra Fee joined the SaskPower Board of Directors in 2018. She is one of the founding members and current Managing Director of The Northern Lakes Economic Development Corporation.
Prior to economic development, Ms. Fee worked in the agriculture industry for 10 years.
She holds a certificate in Business Administration from the University of Saskatchewan, Professional Director Certification from the Johnson Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy and an Institute of Corporate Directors Designation (ICD.D) from the Rotman School of Management.Ms. Fee loves adventure and has summited Mt. Whitney and Mt. Kilimanjaro. She also completed the Everest Base Camp trek in 2018. She enjoys touring the western and southwestern United States on her motorcycle.
Board and Volunteer Positions
- Councillor, Rural Municipality #496
- President and co-owner, Spiritwood Golf Course
- Treasurer, Spiritwood Lions Club
- Past member, Board of Directors, Saskatchewan Opportunities Corporation
- Past Vice-Chair, Board of Directors, Saskatchewan Pork Development