Bevra Fee joined the SaskPower Board of Directors in 2018. Currently, she’s the Managing Director of The Northern Lakes Economic Development Corporation. Before joining the non-profit, Ms. Fee worked in the agriculture industry for 10 years.
- Business Administration Certification from the University of Saskatchewan
- Professional Director Certification from Johnson Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy
- ICD.D designation from the Rotman School of Management
Volunteer and Board Positions
- Vice-President, Saskatchewan Party
- Vice-President, Councillor for the Rural Municipality #496
- President, Spiritwood Golf Course and 1 of 5 owners
- Treasurer, Spiritwood Lions Club
- Past Vice-Chair, Saskatchewan Pork Development Board of Directors
- Served on the Saskatchewan Opportunities Corporation (SOCO) Board of Directors
- Ms. Fee loves adventure and has summited Mt. Whitney and Mt. Kilimanjaro. She also completed the Everest Base Camp trek in 2018. She enjoys touring the western and southwestern United States on her motorcycle.