Karri Howlett joined the SaskPower Board of Directors in 2013. She is currently President of Karri Howlett Consulting Inc.
Ms. Howlett has more than 18 years of experience in corporate strategy, mergers and acquisitions. She also has experience with financial due diligence and risk analysis. Her knowledge is based on positions with various financial institutions. She was also formerly the President of RESPEC Consulting Inc.She holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) in Finance from the University of Saskatchewan and has earned the Chartered Financial Analyst and Chartered Director designations. She has been involved with the University of Saskatchewan’s Edwards School of Business as a lecturer in the Department of Finance, a participant in the Leadership Development Program and a protégé in the Betty Ann Heggie Womentorship Program.
Board and Volunteer Positions
- Member, Board of Directors, NexGen Energy
- Member, Board of Directors, Saskatchewan Trade and Export Partnership
- Past member, Board of Directors, Varsity View Community Association
- Past member, Board of Directors, Skate Saskatoon
- Past member, Board of Directors, Chartered Financial Analyst Society of Saskatchewan