Karri Howlett joined the Board of Directors in 2013. She is currently President of Karri Howlett Consulting Inc.
Ms. Howlett has more than 18 years of experience. She has led corporate strategy, mergers and acquisitions. She also has experience with financial due diligence and risk analysis.
Karri has worked for many financial institutions. She was also formerly the president of RESPEC Consulting Inc.
Ms. Howlett sits on the boards of the NexGen Energy and Saskatchewan Trade and Export Partnership.
- Bachelor of Commerce with Honours in Finance from the University of Saskatchewan
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
- Chartered Director designation
Volunteer and Board Positions
- Varsity View Community Association (board position)
- Skate Saskatoon (board position)
- CFA Society of Saskatchewan (board position)
- University of Saskatchewan’s Edwards School of Business Lecturer - Department of Finance
- Participant in the Leadership Development Program
- Protégé in the Betty Ann Heggie Womentorship Program