Tammy Van Lambalgen joined the SaskPower Board of Directors in 2013. She currently serves as Chair of the Governance and Human Resources Committee.
She is the Vice-President, Chief Corporate Officer at Orano Canada Inc., overseeing human resources, legal, corporate social responsibility and organizational excellence.
Starting her career in Calgary, Ms. Van Lambalgen worked as a lawyer for Shell Canada. In 2003, she returned to Saskatoon to join Orano.
She received a Bachelor of Arts in 1990 and a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Saskatchewan in 1993.
Board and Volunteer Positions
- Member, Board of Directors, Orano Canada
- Member, Board of Directors, Saskatoon Airport Authority
- Member and Past Chair, Board of Directors, Saskatchewan Mining Association
- Past Chair, Board of Directors, Nutrien Wonderhub
- Past member, Board of Directors, Greater Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce