Tammy Van Lambalgen joined the Board of Directors in 2013. She currently serves as Chair of the Governance and Human Resources Committee.
She is the Vice-President, Chief Corporate Officer at Orano Canada Inc. overseeing human resources, legal, corporate social responsibility and organizational excellence.
Starting her career in Calgary, Ms. Van Lambalgen worked as a lawyer for Shell Canada. In 2003, she returned to Saskatoon to join Orano.
- Bachelor of Arts in 1990 and a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Saskatchewan in 1993.
Volunteer and Board Positions:
- Board of Directors of Orano Canada
- Chair of the Saskatchewan Mining Association
- Board of Directors of Nutrien Wonderhub in Saskatoon
- Greater Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce (past board member)
- Saskatoon Adult Soccer Association (past board member)
- College Park Community Association (past board member)