Terry Bergan joined the SaskPower Board of Directors in 2018.
Before his retirement, Mr. Bergan served as president and CEO of International Road Dynamics (IRD). IRD is a world leader in highway traffic management products and systems.
Founded by his father, he served for over 30 years at the family-run company in various roles. He built a successful leadership team that contributed to the company's success.
Since 1980, IRD's commutative sales have exceeded $1B in over 37 countries. Under Mr. Bergan's leadership, IRD developed over 30 patents.
QualificationsFaculty of Engineering degree from the University of Saskatchewan.
- The Saskatchewan Centre of Excellence for Transportation and Infrastructure
- Transportation Association of Canada
- Canadian Society for Civil Engineering
- Engineering Institute of Canada
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
- The Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce
- North Saskatoon Business Association
- Institute of Corporate Directors