Terry Bergan joined the SaskPower Board of Directors in 2018.
Before his retirement, Mr. Bergan served as President and CEO of International Road Dynamics (IRD). IRD is a world leader in highway traffic management products and systems.
Founded by his father, he served for over 30 years at the family-run company in various roles. He built a successful leadership team that contributed to the company’s success.
Since 1980, IRD’s cumulative sales have exceeded $1B in over 37 countries. Under Mr. Bergan's leadership, IRD developed over 30 patents.Mr. Bergan graduated from the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Saskatchewan in 1979.
Board and Volunteer Positions
- Member, Saskatchewan Centre of Excellence for Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Transportation Association of Canada
- Member, Canadian Society for Civil Engineering
- Member, Engineering Institute of Canada
- Member, Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
- Member, Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce
- Member, North Saskatoon Business Association
- Member, Institute of Corporate Directors