Terry Bergan joined the SaskPower Board of Directors in 2018.
Before his retirement, Mr. Bergan served as President and CEO of International Road Dynamics (IRD). IRD is a world leader in highway traffic management products and systems.
IRD was founded by his father, and Mr. Bergan served for over 30 years at the family-run company in various roles. He built a successful leadership team that contributed to the company’s success.
Since 1980, IRD’s cumulative sales have exceeded $1 billion in more than 37 countries. Under Mr. Bergan’s leadership, IRD developed over 30 patents.
Mr. Bergan graduated from the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Saskatchewan in 1979.
Board and Volunteer Positions
- Member, Saskatchewan Centre of Excellence for Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Transportation Association of Canada
- Member, Canadian Society for Civil Engineering
- Member, Engineering Institute of Canada
- Member, Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce
- Member, North Saskatoon Business Association
- Member, Institute of Corporate Directors