Vice-President, Transmission & Industrial Services
Kory Hayko became Vice-President, Transmission & Industrial Services in June 2017. He has served at SaskPower for over 25 years. This includes as Vice-President, Commercial and Industrial Operations, Fuel and Cross-Crown Collaboration and Acting Vice-President, Customer Services.
He has also been President & Chief Executive Officer of NorthPoint Energy Solutions since July 2014.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Industrial Systems Engineering from the University of Regina
- Master of Applied Science in Energy Systems from the University of Regina
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan membership
Volunteer and Board Positions
- Vice-Chair, International CCS Knowledge Centre
- Vice-Chair, Canadian Electricity Association Transmission Council
- Industry Advisory Board, University of Regina Faculty of Engineering