Vice-President, Corporate & Regulatory Affairs
Rachelle Verret Morphy became Vice-President, Corporate & Regulatory Affairs in 2017. She served as Vice-President, Law, Land and Regulatory Affairs from 2011. As General Counsel, she advises the president, executive and Board of Directors.
Before joining SaskPower, Ms. Verret Morphy worked for a federally regulated financial institution. She provided legal, tax, and regulatory advice. She also worked at a law firm. Her focus was procurement, construction, information technology, and taxation cases.
- Bachelor of Law from the University of Saskatchewan
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) from the University of Ottawa
- ICD.D designation from the Institute of Corporate Directors
- Chartered Professional Accountant
- The Law Society of Saskatchewan
- The Canadian Bar Association
- The Chartered Professional Accountants of Saskatchewan
- The Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
- The Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- The Association of Corporate Counsel
Volunteer and Board Positions
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Hospitals of Regina Foundation