The following codes and interpretations are currently in effect in Saskatchewan:
- Take our 2015 Canadian Electrical Code online training course
- View the 2015 Code Rollout Meeting Q&A
- View the 2015 Canadian Electrical Code Saskatchewan Interpretations
- View the D Table Notes
- View the 2012 Canadian Electrical Code Saskatchewan Interpretations
The Saskatchewan Interpretations contains no amendatory rules or regulations. SaskPower Electrical Inspections Department provides the Saskatchewan Interpretations:
- To clarify how inspectors are interpreting the Canadian Electrical Code;
- To provide diagrams and tables to assist with interpretations of rule changes; and
- To provide information through bulletins to contractors, consultants and electricians on various non-code-specific notices.
Electrical Inspections Act and Regulations
- View consolidated versions (incorporating all of the updates) of the Electrical Inspection Act, 1993.
- View consolidated versions of the Electrical Inspection Regulations
For more information, contact Electrical Permits and Inspections: